Pega International Limited (hereinafter referred to as "we", "our", "us", or "PEGACASA") takes your personal privacy very seriously and respects it. Our operating activities will comply with privacy protection and personal information protection regulations. To help you understand why PEGACASA collects personal information, the types of information we collect, and the scope and manner of use, as well as the rights you may exercise with respect to your personal information, please read the following privacy protection policy (hereinafter referred to as "this Policy") carefully.
If you provide to us your personal information, you will be deemed to have accepted this Policy.
This Policy covers the collection, use, and protection of personal information during your activities on the PEGACASA website (the "Site"), but does not cover other websites that the PEGACASA website links to. Other websites you may visit via the Site have their own privacy policies. When you carry out activities on these sites, their privacy policies will apply for the collection, use, and protection of your personal information as PEGACASA is not involved.
Types of data we collect, reasons for collecting data, and how we use this data
When you browse or use our services (the "Service"), you can decide whether to log in, purchase products, request product support, or register; when you choose to use the Service, we may ask you to provide specific information in order to provide Service.
We may collect your personal information, including but not limited to, your name, mailing address (including zip code), email address, telephone, fax number, and other personal data in order to identify you:
- When you register to become a member of the Site, the Site will ask you to provide identifiable personal information including your name, nickname, ID number, phone number, email, or address, based on the different services provided.
- When you make online purchases through the Site, to understand the type and quantity of product or service you are purchasing, as well as the payer, recipient, and payment information, the Site will, through online or offline methods, collect the product or service information (such as item name, quantity, price, etc.) of your purchase, payer information (such as name, email, address, zip code, phone number, birthday, gender, occupation, and personal interests), recipient information (such as name, phone number, address, zip code), payment information (such as credit card number, credit card expiration date, or bank transfer number), and other relevant information you actively provide.
- PEGACASA will retain the relevant records, including the IP address of your connected device, usage time, browser, and browse and click data, generated by the servers when you browse or search the Site. Please note that companies that advertise on the Site or websites that the Site link to may collect your personal information as well. These ad companies or linked sites have their own privacy protection policies in place for the personal information you provide; this Policy does not apply to their data processing measures and PEGACASA does not assume any responsibility.
The personal information we may collect:
- Online events and Internet surveys
Respondents' names and ID numbers collected on this Site shall only be used for the sweepstakes. This Site will not disclose any information about the individual respondents.
- Online shopping
Payer information and information related to products or service content purchased are mainly used for internal management and enhancing the quality of personalized services.
When you actively register as a member on the Site, the information you have entered will only be used as a reference for designing the Site's services or events.
PEGACASA will never sell, exchange, or rent your personal information to other organizations or individuals. For the following two conditions, PEGACASA may share your personal information with a third party under this Policy:
- To provide you with other services or discounts (such as coupons), PEGACASA may need to share your information with third parties that offer these services or discounts; in this case, PEGACASA will provide a full explanation at the time of the event and inform you prior to collecting information so that you may choose whether to accept the specific services or discounts.
- To comply with the law, when the competent authority or court request certain personal information from PEGACASA, PEGACASA will cooperate as necessary depending on the legal and formal procedures of the competent authority or court, as well as security considerations of all PEGACASA users.
- Your personal information will be stored in PEGACASA's data storage systems and protected by strict measures to prevent access by unauthorized persons.
- PEGACASA staff have all received comprehensive information confidentiality education and fully understand the fundamental responsibility of keeping personal information confidential; if anyone breaches these confidentiality obligations, he/she will be subject to discipline in accordance with relevant laws and PEGACASA internal regulations.
- PEGACASA will protect your personal information as required by relevant laws and competent authorities and ensure proper maintenance of the systems that store your personal information to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or damage.
- If PEGACASA needs to appoint a third party to provide services for business reasons, PEGACASA will also require such third party to comply with strict confidentiality obligations and implement necessary inspection procedures to ensure compliance.
For your convenience, PEGACASA will use cookie technology to manage the Site and record your activities to offer services required by members. Cookie is a type of technology used for the Site's servers to communicate with members' browsers that may store random strings on members' computers to identify users; if members turn off their cookies, they may experience difficulty during log in or may not be able to use payment services.
How to access and update your personal information
To ensure your personal information is correct, you may log in to the service to access, modify, and edit your registration information. For safety reasons, you should use your account and password to log into the service.
If you have any other needs for the personal information you give us, please contact us via our customer service email address provided at the end of this Policy.
PEGACASA will not knowingly and actively collect children's personal information without prior consent from their parents or legal representatives and will not actively provide children with product or game promotions. Children's parents or legal representatives have the right to access, modify, and delete their children's personal information.
Please keep your password or any personal information safe; do not give your personal information, especially your password, to anyone. Once you've finished shopping, be sure to remember to log out of your account. If you are sharing a computer with others or using a public computer, remember to close the browser to prevent others from accessing your personal information or email.
Changes to this Policy
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time; thus, we recommend you review this Policy frequently. When this Policy changes, we will announce the changes on the Site.
If you have any comments, questions, views, or concerns about this Policy, or if you believe we are not in compliance with this Policy, please feel free to contact us.
Customer service email:Pegacasa_service@pegatroncorp.com